Re: [OM] Trade half of my equipment for one lens??

Subject: Re: [OM] Trade half of my equipment for one lens??
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 15:45:58 -0700
Hi Frieder:

Egads, a dealer should be offering you a higher percentage for a
trade-in than if you were simply selling outright. Glad to hear you
walked. I have a 35mm Shift on eBay and I'll offer a fair trade-in
allowance to anyone on the list who might be interested in it.

The 35mm Shift was probably never multi-coated in the most modern
formulation. If you see yellow, cyan and magenta reflections versus
primarily green, you have an "SC."

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV