Re: [OM] Fw: Cossina cranks out a retro-range finder camera, why Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Cossina cranks out a retro-range finder camera, why Olympus
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 23:06:39 -0500
Olympus has a huge loyal following if anyone knows anything about the used
camera market.

If you talk to any "Professional" Camera Salesman in the business, that
knows the stuff and the business, they will all tell you the same.  I am
talking about a guy with 15 - 20 years experience.  Olympus and Pentax has a
significant loyal customer base group.

My only gripe is, why Olympus ignores them?  Maybe they are smarter than I
am.  Most women and some guys would prefer convenience over quality and I am
referring to the point and shoot camera. ( easy to carry)

It would just be nice to see Olympus reintroduce the OM-1 to show a little
respect to those customers that have remained loyal.  I think it would rake
in huge rewards and benefits.  Give Cossina the specs and have them do it,
retro....

Just a thought....  Sam....