Re: [OM] Trade half of my equipment for one lens??

Subject: Re: [OM] Trade half of my equipment for one lens??
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:41:16 +0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Hi C.H.:
>
><< My 35 shift (s/n 1077xx) do have some green reflections. >>
>
>Interesting. What's your take on this?  Think Olympus pulled a fast one
>and just multicoated a single element or two?

I have no idea, but the flare resistance seems not as good as my 24/2 and
35/2. Besides that the resolution and color are very good, the shift
function can help a lot in composition.
Before I own this lens I don't think I will use a manual stop down shift
lens too much but it seems not the case, it is now my most favorites wide
angle. With the 21/2, it can fill most of my need.

C.H.Ling