Re: [OM] intro and question

Subject: Re: [OM] intro and question
From: "Heath, Mike G" <HeathMG@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:15:45 -0400
Cc: "'croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Alright, wise guys.  What I meant was, shooting exactly horizontally
(with split level) eliminates perspective distortion, and when you crop the
resulting 6x6 negative to use only the top 2/3rds, it accomplishes the same
as a shift.  Of course, you wanna spend $2,000 on a 24mm shift instead, go
right ahead!

        "Silly Person"