Re: [OM] OT - Kodak Projector Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Kodak Projector Question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:30:44 +0000
Can't help you with the Navitar lenses, but you may wish to check out the
Schneider-Kreuznach lenses too.  I have a Prolux for my Ektagraphic, it is
one very fine lens, and Schneider has a solid reputation for their
projection lenses.  Their professional projection lenses do not come cheap
though; some can easily cost more than a new projector.

-- John