Re: [OM] Lots of time, but...

Subject: Re: [OM] Lots of time, but...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:04:01 -0600
At 03:41 PM 6/25/2000 +0100, Donald McDonald wrote:

>    Zuiks,
>
>            first of a few posts; catching up on my digest-reading.
>
>    Firstly, I'm off sick with a stress problem, related to a co-worker.
>This may be the final impetus to change my life (or I may not have one...).
>Seems a little trivial compared with problems other members and their loved
>ones have been having recently, but judging by the state I was in at the
>doc's last week, I am worse than I look.

Donald:

Everybody's different.  I too once had humungous stress-related problems due to
a co-worker; my solution was to get the Hell away from that job and that
employer as fast as humanly possible, and to not look back.  I'm glad I did.
It's been nearly a decade, and the most pleasant decade of my life.  Don't feel
that your problem is "trivial" -- your body's obviously telling you otherwise.

>   Anyway, I am currently trying to pull myself together to be able to
>enjoy my holiday in Provence beginning in ten days' time :-)

Bastard.  I take back all the nice, empathetic things I said to you above.  8^>

Enjoy!  (And drink lots o' fine wine for me, will ya?...)

Garth