Re: [OM] ......OM4 Battery drain......

Subject: Re: [OM] ......OM4 Battery drain......
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:57:34 -0400
Turn the battery check on.  If it shuts off by itself in 30 seconds, you
have the 4T circuit (lowest drain).  Otherwise you have the original (much)
higher drain board (up to 7 times as high as a 4T).

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com