Re: [OM] Newcomer... Hi all !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Newcomer... Hi all !!!
From: "Francois Corriveau" <francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:57:14 EDT
Hi Jordan

Welcome to the list!

I'm not the most experienced member, but I can give you a few hints. The 75-150 F4 is indeed lighwieght and small (hey, it's a Zuiko): I know image quality is good but it's not the best Zuiko. The 100 2.8 is a lovely lens, I think it's better than the 75-150. you can check out Gary Reese's incerdible lens test page at:

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Good luck!

Francois