Re: [OM] Newcomer... Hi all !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Newcomer... Hi all !!!
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:35:06 -0700
At 11:52 AM 6/26/00 +0300, you wrote:
>Hello...
>I read this digest and I liked the feeling of you talking like good friends.
>So I decided to introduce myself. (My English is not perfect though, so
>forgive any mistakes :-) )
>My name is Jordan, I live in Greece and I am newcomer in the Olympus family.
>O.K. , all newcomers ask questions... so here is mine:
>I can afford one more lens right now, and I think I will like the 75-150 f:4
>Zuiko. (I miss my teles a lot)
>Tell me about this lens... I read that it's compact and reasonably light,
>but what about the quality? Should I go for the 100 f:2.8 instead? What
>about this one?
>In fact I am already bidding on one of them, so, any fast answer would be
>very useful.
>
>o.k. this email finally became longer than I intented.
>bye for now...
>Jordan.
>jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jordan,

Welcome to Olylust. Your English is great so don't worry about it - my
Greek is non-existent.

I use the 35-70/4 regularly on assignment for several magazines. the range
is useful, weight and size acceptable (although something lighter and
faster would be nice) and the images the lens produces are great. Not sure
what pricing is like these days but check out Skip Williams site  as he has
a full breakdown on recent eBay averages.

Will surf your site a little later.

Barry H