Re: [OM] Newcomer... Hi all !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Newcomer... Hi all !!!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:00:57 -0500
I have them both, and they are apples and oranges, from my perspective.  The
65-200/4 is a great lens.  One-touch, nice wide range, reasonably fast, but
just flat huge compared to the 75-150.  I realize huge in OM perspectives is
relative, as the 65-200 isn't really that large, but the 75-150 is so small
and light.

I just find them different, and very complimentary.

Tom