RE: [OM] [OT] Need some simple (?) repair advice

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Need some simple (?) repair advice
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:44:18 -0500
Chuck,

JB Weld perhaps?  Drill a small hole in the spring and thread a wire through
it, twisting it to make a decent mechanical connection.  Then the JB Weld...

I THINK this stuff conducts electricity, though I don't know how critical
any resistance offered by it or the non-welded connection might be.  Seems
that on a power lead it would be OK, but we've got lots of propeller heads
on the list that could answer more completly and accurately.  <g>

Dave