[OM] Doinko of the day

Subject: [OM] Doinko of the day
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:29:51 -0700

This past Sunday I was at an indoor basketball game with my OM-4Ti, 3" wide
strap, Winder 2 and Zuiko 135mm f2.8 (all attached) sitting in the
bleachers about the 4th row up (~4 feet high). Another parent informed me
her camera was stolen right from her purse about an hour before (didn't see
a thing), so I placed my camera on the bleacher in front of me (so I could
keep my eye on it). I promptly kicked the camera off the bleacher as I
stretched out and it clunked it's way down to the floor (I covered my eyes
as it went down). Another parent retrieved and many eyes were turned to see
the damage. I was afraid to look. To my utter (or udder for the cow freaks)
amazement, nothing was wrong with the outfit. I placed the 3" strap around
my neck (See, I learned!) and took additional pictures. BTW, the Zuiko
135mm f2.8 worked out great for me.

For those of you that remember the classic Timex watch commercial with John
Cameron Swayze I can certainly modify the line to say "Olympus - Takes a
licking and keeps on ticking"