Re: [OM] Problem with OM Diopter chart

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with OM Diopter chart
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:26:40 -0500 (CDT)
My understanding is that the apparent distance of the screen is about
5' (1.5m). Reading distance is about 14-16" (0.38m). Many people
need different correction at different distances. I don't wear glasses
now, but I need slight + correction at short distance (<3m) and slight
- correction at longer distances (1.5m - inf). Trial is the only
solution. Did the diopter make things better, or worse? If it made it
a + diopter may be needed.

Paul