[OM] OM 1 MD question

Subject: [OM] OM 1 MD question
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:03:04 -0400
Hi Lympus Sleuths,

I just opened the top of my OM 1 MD that I purchaced in June '77 because I
was worried the foam had gone bad as it had in the back and around the
mirror.  Much to my surprise, there was no foam or indication there ever had
been.  Instead, there was a plastic cover under the (stainless steel?) hold
down strap.  I have never sent this body in for repairs or modifications.
Serial # 1163XXX if that helps.

Gregg

Check out this site if you want to speed up your connection!
http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&672,60018669&wf.exe