Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:43:08 +1000
Pah, what a bunch of whining girls! Come to Australia if you want
poisonous or dangerous wildlife! Our country and animals are so
dangerous, our government has started an advertising campaign in
Afghanistan based on
them, with the intention of scaring off illegal immigrants who are
arriving by the boatload (yes, they really have). "Deadlier than the
Talibaan, as ruthless as Saddam Hussain", or so the theory apparently
goes.
Personally, given the choice between a rifle at my head and lifelong
persecution or a snake, I'd take the snake, but what do I know about
advertising? Maybe Afghanistanis _really_ don't like snakes.

Dylan