[OM] eBay 400mm F6.3

Subject: [OM] eBay 400mm F6.3
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:42:51 -0700
I know this is bordering on taboo, but I was wishfully watching the
recent auction of a Zuiko 400mm F6.3 and was rather surprised that its
ending price of $1,075.99 did not reach the reserve.  I don't want to
offend the auctioneer if he/she is a list member, but after looking at
Skip's eBay history I expected this to be well above any reserve.  Does
anyone remember the condition of the single example shown in Skip's
site?

Thanks,

Mike ("Kilo Buck" lenses are only a dream) Butler
Dublin, California