[OM] Aussies for a Photo excursion?

Subject: [OM] Aussies for a Photo excursion?
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:25:37 +1000
G'day cobbers ;-)

I've just gotta got out photographing or I'm gonna go crazy. Last year
all my OM gear got stolen and I am cameraless. If somebody would like to
lend me an OM body and a lens (beggars can't be choosers, anything Zuiko
will do) I'll gladly meet you at my favorite of all favorite places: the
sand dunes at Kurnell, near Wanda Beach (Cronulla). It's real easy to
pretend to be Adams or Weston in Death Valley. Ideal for b+w but colour
is great there too.

I should mention that it'd have to be on a weekend at dawn -- any later
and the dunes are covered with dogs and people tracks, besides the light
at that time is to die for. I only plan spending two hours *at most*
there, so we'd be back home in time to have the croisants ready for the
SO's breaky!

If you're interested, mail me off-list or phone me at work 02 9514 2176.
I used to teach photography and took a few groups there, it's hard not
to find something interesting.

I only have one scanned b+w photo from Kurnell (pardon the url, if it
wraps you'll need to paste it together again) done with a 135mm f2.8 lens:

http://138.25.32.40/gallery/FMPro?-db=pov.fp3&-format=images.html&-lay=web&Series=Sydney&-max=1&-skip=7&-find

Thanks.

Vaughan