Re: [OM] monopod discovery!

Subject: Re: [OM] monopod discovery!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:41:46 +0000
Acer,
Bogen makes a special "monopod" center column that fits the 3221 (and other
models).  It extends into a full length monopod.  When collapsed it fits
into the tripod collar, clamps down, and has a plate with 3/8" screw just
like the "stock" center column.  I don't believe the cost for one of them
is that high.

-- John