Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:18:18 -0500
Being a geek, I tend to favor geeky kinds of things...intricate mechanisms
that have their own kind of interest seen up close. That means the 50/2
Zuiko Macro stays on my OM-4 most of the time, though the 90/2.5 Tamron SP
Macro (first version, 49mm, all metal) gets its fair share of use, too.
Before I moved, I used to use a Shay locomotive in a park in Texas City as a
favorite subject for checking out cameras. Need to find something as geekily
neat up around the new place. (Anyone got any suggestions near FM 1960 and
US 290 in northwest Houston? :-)