Re: [OM] Advice re. Zuiko 16/3.5 requested

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice re. Zuiko 16/3.5 requested
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:09:21 -0400
Cc: garyetx@xxxxxxxx
It's a great lens, usually staying relatively high in price. (My averages are $557 for 9 Ebay auctions at http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/zuiko_ebay_history.htm Low was $407, high was $850 (late example, NIB)).

Most examples seem to be well cared-for. I don't know about the MC vs SC discussion though. I paid about $650 for mine, more than I wanted, but KEH came through and it was a very near mint lens. The images are outstanding.

Skip