Re: [OM] Favo(u)rite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favo(u)rite targets
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:05:14 PDT
I know the feeling, Keith. My grandmother is always trying to get me to document every structure made of or using fieldstone, etc. Doesn't understand why those don't appeal to me in the same way petrified wood does. I do look them over for interesting fossil records, but that's about it. Otherwise it's like comparing apples and fish.

Lex
===

From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With my sister it's gnarled tree trunks. If she sees one while we're out and she hasn't got her camera and I've got mine, I suddenly find that I have a 'director.'

Regards,
Keith Berry