Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:17:07 PDT
Sounds like a good target to me. It seems tiny, manmade objects, particularly those of metal, glass and similar reflective materials aren't photographed quite as often as flowers and natural objects. Perhaps it's because the lighting is trickier, I dunno. I recall seeing some photos Denton Taylor did of a watch using various lighting techniques.

Lex
===

From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>

...I tend to favor geeky kinds of things...intricate mechanisms
that have their own kind of interest seen up close...