Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:32:52 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/00 10:44:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,John shared:
<< >What's yours?

 Structures in the night (was there a song by that title?).  Edifices of all
 types illuminated by man-made lighting.  >>

One of my favorite Oly slides was taken at Pisa in '77 late at night, with
the thick fog coming in from the shore and the eerie green cast of the
spotlights on the Leaning Tower and the Duomo... I've never been the "scaredy
type", but the hairs on my neck stood up and I actually shivered from
fright....and got in the car and got the heck out of there!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
who is saddened to hear you can't even go up onto the Leaning Tower anymore..