Re: [OM] Greetings from the garage

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from the garage
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:59:08 +0000
James, if your OM4-T also came with a 100mm F2 attached - please don't
tell me ;-)

Congratulations, a real find.

By the way, the business about the battery check and waiting for the 30sec
cut-off is unnecessary for a 4T or 4Ti as these will ipso facto have a
T/Ti circuit in them.  The only model which one needs to  check is the
OM4.

Giles