Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:52:54 +0200
Yo,

on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:21:43 PDT, Lex Jenkins wrote:

>Want to trade places for a week or so, Volkhart?  You can photograph our
>Independence Day fireworks coming up.

That would be nice - now if I only had the time and could afford the flight.
:-) - or rather :-(
Guess I'll have to wait for the next big fireworks around here which will be
around the end of August.

>I'll hunt around your hometown for
>petrified wood.

Not much of that around that I know of (but then, I haven't been consciously
looking for it yet). There's a petrified oak in the courtyard of an old
castle about 5 klicks from here.

>Or pretty girls.  Or jolly babies.  Whatever, I'm easy.

Well, fortunately, both are to be found around here. :-)
However, I don't know whether the pictures you'd get would be different
enough from what you could shoot at home to justify the trip. Both kinds of
subjects make for great shots no matter where in the world you are.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx