Re: [OM] Hi from a newbie

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi from a newbie
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:30:28 -0400
From: Chris Lesher

> I'm also quickly getting the impression that finding a Zuiko 21 or 24 is a
> difficult and expensive proposition... ;^(

Wander around pawn shops, frequent photo stores that have used cameras, go
to garage sales, search used equipment on the Internet and frequent eBay and
you can come up with some equipment prices worth bragging about.  Check out
the archives and there are multiple references to ways to get equipment and
how to safely smuggle it into your house.

Gregg