Re: [OM] Re: Other interests (Way OT but what the hey...) -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Other interests (Way OT but what the hey...) -Reply
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 21:52:49 +0100
Clyde asks:

> Anyone else going to follow le Tour de Lance?

You bet. We've just had an interminable soccer contest here in Europe,
so Tour time is my chance to get my own back by boring everybody else
witless about cycling!

Shame our Saint Christopher of the Faceplant won't be riding in what
was to have been his last tour, but we have some Brit interest in the
very promising youngster David Millar.

Listee Donald MacDonald is going over to France for it, indeed has
probably already gone. Jealous, moi???

John