Re: [OM] Last weekend's work...

Subject: Re: [OM] Last weekend's work...
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 21:23:11 -0500
Mike,
Great shots. I've been a NASCAR fan for over 20 years and go to a lot of the
races. I've had 5 tickets for the Talledga race for the past 17 years and
usually take one of my -2n's and my Tokina 500mm f8 and get some good shots
from the stands but nothing like yours. A few months ago I got a pit pass
for the NASCAR Truck race here in Memphis and got some great shots from the
wall at the entrance to turn 3. I've got a Sigma 135 f2.8 that goes down to
f64 that is great for panning, as long as the sun is shining.The colors jump
off the images exactly as they jump off the cars, the paint they use is
amazingly bright. I didn't see a shot of that 6 car...maybe next time.

mike m.