RE: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: RE: [OM] Favorite targets
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 13:29:16 PDT
Actually, Ron, I just e-mailed li'l Sooz this week and it turns out she's just finished her junior year of high school. So most of those images on her website were done when she was 15 or 16.

Look out for this girl. I honestly believe she's a talent to be reckoned with and we'll be hearing about her in years to come.

BTW, did you see the pix of her? She's the incredibly intense looking blonde with the kewpie doll lips.

Every once in a while I run across young talent like this on the 'net and write to encourage them. Another is Nino Leselidze, a Maryland college student who specializes in self-portraits that are in essence theatrical pieces. Unfortunately I forgot where I put her URLs, but I'll have links to them via my website once I've updated it.

Lex
===

From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Utterly surreal!  And she's only 18?!