[OM] Admintrative message

Subject: [OM] Admintrative message
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 08:51:05 +0000
Due to the high level of list traffic recently I am having some problems
with the resultant volume of emails.

I will spare you the gory details but if a list su*bscriber goes on
holiday without uns*ubscribing and their mailbox gets full, their provider
will reject list  messages to that person and generate an error message
which I receive.

So, if there are 100 list messages a day I will get 100 error messages for
each person with a full mailbox.

I only have a 31K connection - on a good day.

So,  I am going to uns*ubscribe any addresses that are generating errors
and su*bscribe those addresses to the digest without warning (no point).

So if you get back from holiday or whatever and find you are mysteriously
receiving the digest instead of the list, don't be surprised ;-)

Giles
List Admin type person