[OM] Strange problem with OM-4 and MD2 + Contol Grip 1

Subject: [OM] Strange problem with OM-4 and MD2 + Contol Grip 1
From: "Peter" <ptrkp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:34:08 +0200
Hi all,

I have a OM-4 with motor drive 2 + contol pack 2 and control grip 1

Here is what happens,

OM-4
Motor Drive 2
15V Control Pack 2

On single, when I press the shutter button on the motor drive there will be one
frame exposed.
On Sequences frames will be exposed until you release the button.
This is all ok but,

OM-4
Motor Drive 2
18V Contol Grip 1

On single, when I press the shutter button on the contol grip there will be one
frame exposed.
On sequences when I press the shutter button on the contol grip there will be
only two frames exposed instead off the whole film or
util you release the button.

Does anybody know what the problem is and most of all does anybody know how to
solve it.

Regards,

Peter