RE: [OM] FS: OM4T and More!

Subject: RE: [OM] FS: OM4T and More!
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:41:19 -0400
Hey, Susan!

I was the one who submitted  the model paint touch-up deal, and I will be
happy to accept your brother's equipment as payment in full for doing his
bridgework!  Send him to Beautiful, Sunny Daytona Beach, Florida for a
couple of weeks and you won't recognise him when you finally see him again!

Worth a try,
John