Re: Other interests (was Re: [OM] Thanks to all...)

Subject: Re: Other interests (was Re: [OM] Thanks to all...)
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:58:14 -0500
  Am searching for a
>'55-58 750-series Giulietta Spider...<<<
>
>Now /there's/ a car i want to see. that's what the OM gear is for, dood,
>get cracking w/ some film.

I used to own a '63 Guilia Spyder and a '59 Coupe. I was nuts, living in an
apartment with two classic cars in the parking lot. The '63 was restored,
the '59 was in need of one. Now, almost 20 years later, I *still* don't have
a garage. In fact, I've given up on *ever* having one. So, though I have
some emotional pangs about having to give them up, it was better that they
went to someone else. Oh yeah, I had a '73 Spyder also. I used to be a real
Alfa nut, then I was a Porsche and BMW nut, then reality bonked my on the
head and now I lease a Saturn. I'm happy, leave me alone.......

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright