Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder

Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Olympus Ace E Rangefinder
From: Canon50E@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:55:17 EDT
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I apologise if this gave offence - it certainly wasn't meant to. It was
 really just a jocular poke at someone who used a "Canon" email address to
 write to the Olympus list. 'AOL' means nothing to me except that I know it
 stands for America On-Line.

 Sorry again.

 Regards,
 Keith must-be-more-careful Berry
 (Birmingham, England)
 k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.keithberry.telinco.co.uk

Apology accepted.  Obvious I did not get that joke, neither the AOL or Canon,
but I'm glad it's been clarified.  I'm a Canon EOS user but also like to
collect classic cameras.  My classic camera collection consists of a an
original Canonet, Canonet QL17 GIII, Yashica Electro 35, Tower 19 (made by
Olympus, Ace E), Yashica 124G, and Konica Auto S1.6.

I also have a classic camera site at: http://www.kyphoto.com/classics  It
consists of cameras, repair tips, instruction manuals, and repair manuals.
If you want to see some pictures taken with my "Canon" gear:
http://www.kyphoto.com

Anyways, I appreciate all the help about the Ace E camera.  BTW, where is
Hans website regarding about this camera?

Thanks in advance,
Kar Yan Mak