Re: [OM] OM-1n winding problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n winding problem
From: "Kam" <kamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:58:08 +0800
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your comment.  The OM-1n does work fine with a winder.  As it is
cosmetically in mint condition, I guess it deserves a CLA.

Kam

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 08:44:29 -0400
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Kam -- I suspect that the camera is in need of a "CLA" ie. cleaning, lube
and adjustment.  Send it to John H. and  you should be all set.  Also, you
might try using a winder -- I have  OM-4 that works much better with a
winder than manually.  Good luck -- you have a classic camera!

Craig