[OM] Oly Digital Insect pics

Subject: [OM] Oly Digital Insect pics
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:22:17 -0500
Simon,

I just browsed:
http://www.wnn.or.jp/wnn-x/unno/digital/camera/camera.html
then on to Equipment for Phot link:
http://www.wnn.or.jp/wnn-x/unno/digital/camera/kizai.html
In short, Mr. Unno describes that his main photo set-up is
Pentax 645 with Zuiko lens adapter.  He obviously favors and
praises sharpness of Zuiko macro lenses (20mm, 38mm, 80mm,
35mm) for larger-than-life macro photography. He indicates in url:
http://www.wnn.or.jp/wnn-x/unno/digital/camera/macro.htm
that he has been using this setup for last 18years.
He also specifies his use of the OM-4, Auto extension tube
65~115, with four Zuiko macro lenses, and the T-28 twin
flash combination.  Another photo caption at middle:
http://www.wnn.or.jp/wnn-x/unno/digital/camera/wide.html
'Olympus OM4, 21mm F2, f16, 1/60, flash, KR'
when he had an idea of using the ultra-wide angle with
flash to capture two male moths(?).  He does not indicate
what flash - I assume he used the T-32.

Jim Terazawa