[OM] Semi OT: New Jersey trip

Subject: [OM] Semi OT: New Jersey trip
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:21:29 PDT
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions I have received from several list members regarding my upcoming New Jersey trip. I too think it could be fun to see if we can extend the opportunity to include some sort of small Oly list member meeting!

The time I'll be there will be roughly from November 4th - November 11th or so. So, for anyone living more or less in the NJ area (or not too far away from there) that thinks this is a good idea, please contact me off-list and I'll see if we can work something out. Should be fun! :)

Cheerio!
Olafo