[OM] Anyone got a shift lens for sale?

Subject: [OM] Anyone got a shift lens for sale?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:27:39 PDT
Drat! I'd really hoped to avoid this but I may need a 35/2.8 shift lens by the end of the year for the petrified wood structure project I'm shooting. I've discovered a tall two-story building that's been beautifully rennovated and just cannot do justice to it with an ordinary wide angle lens.

If anyone on the list is considering selling his/her shift lens, please keep me in mind. I'll have to raise the money first and won't really need the lens 'til this fall when the leaves have dropped from some trees blocking the view.

[sigh]  Never ends, does it...
---
Lex