Re: [OM] Kite photography (was: helium balloons)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kite photography (was: helium balloons)
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 21:54:43 +0200
On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:38:27 -0700 , "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>There are also people who send cameras aloft attached to kites.  Remember
>seeing websites of images captured this way.  Actually seems like an
>enjoyable endeavor save for the occasional auger in landing.

If you are interested in kite aerial photography, use this link:
http://www.arch.ced.berkeley.edu/kap/

I am planning since long to use a Stylus for some kite work, with a
radio control set. I have collected all parts needed...
One problem is how to prevent the camera from switching itself off
between pictures, or rather before the first one can be taken...

Frank van Lindert
utrecht NL.