Re: [OM] Anyone interested in a 50mm 1.8?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone interested in a 50mm 1.8?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 18:01:18 PDT
Excellent point. I had a Min-not-an-OM-olta 45/2 that wasn't worth $5 but would have made a great loupe. Like a dope I traded it away with the SLR outfit even tho' the buyer didn't really want it. Now I'm back to using those crummy uncoated Chinese loupes with lots of edge distortion. DOH!

Lex

From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Marc Attinasi <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have an extra that I never use: serial number 3749xxx, mint condition,
in Olympus box with caps.

Have you considered using the 50/1.8 as a loupe?

John