[OM] In need of a second OM Body + more accurate metering....

Subject: [OM] In need of a second OM Body + more accurate metering....
From: "ste ireland" <stephen_ireland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 14:42:46 GMT
Hi All,

I haven't used the list much recently, but I have a question now. I am in need of a second OM body to use, mainly so I can use 2 different films at the same time, and have a back up if one goes wrong (?!) I already own an OM1n-MD and have done for about 10 years. I really am happy with the camera, the size, the weight and handling etc. The problem is that I can't decide on what to get as the second body. The options I am considering are:

1. Buy an OM3 or 4 to use alongside the OM1

or

2. Buy another OM1n-MD and use the money saved to purchase a decent handheld lightmeter, such as a Sekonic L308-BII.

I need some help in deciding which option to go with. Any ideas?!!!

Thanks,

Stephen.