Re: [OM] beginner needs advice

Subject: Re: [OM] beginner needs advice
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jul 2000 14:11:03 +1000
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> Just found and bought a used hardcover copy of this book in "EX" condition.
>  Gary's right, it deserves "classic" status.  BTW, Andreas Feininger was a
> staff photographer for "Life" magazine.  It's now sitting next to my copies
> of Ansel Adams' classics "The Camera" and "The Negative."  Has a slight
> jounalist's slant to it making it a little different from Adams' classics.
>
> Thanks for posting the title and author.

I have a copy of "The complete colour photographer" and also "the
complete photographer".

They seem to cover the same material..the former is a rewrite of the
latter with some B+W stuff removed.

If anyone wants the colour one they can have it.

cjb.

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer --  Stallion Technologies |
| chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -|- If it isn't broken, I just haven't touched it yet |