[OM] Color films in general? New Kodak color-film????

Subject: [OM] Color films in general? New Kodak color-film????
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:47:38 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya,

Just saw on the german Kodak-site that a new film was announced: "Kodak
Farbwelt". That is: I _think_ it is new (not consuming that much color
films). The film was announced from 100-800 ISO. The address is this:

http://www.kodak.de/DE/de/consumer/produkte/filmwelt/produktlinien/farbwelt/index.shtml

I've been unable to find the film (under the same name, at least) on the
.com-site or other (english-spoken) sites.

Do anyone know this film? What's good/bad about it?

I am a b/w-guy mainly, shooting just an occational color-film (but,
as mentioned elsewhere, about to take up slides in the near future). Thus
far I have been using my OM1n and OM2n (mandatory om-content...) with
Kodak Royal-films. I've never been thinking much about this choise, which
I guess is based on "Kodak brand-recognition" combined with thinking
"Royal - it must be better". However, I know that many of you are
experienced with quite a lot of color-films, so any comments or
reccomendations would be appreciated ;)

--thomas