RE: [OM] A bit of a Find

Subject: RE: [OM] A bit of a Find
From: "David Low" <ghb04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:37:59 +0100
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Tom,

I note the points, I suppose Ebay might be a consideration, but may post on
Sweden and Germany, for best prices.

I will check out uk overseas mail rates (extortionate), and UPS, their depot
is at Cambridge city airport. Among the chemicals in a nylon drum is 4 gals
of hydroflouric acid, what the hell was this used for, I know it eats flesh
and glass!!!!.

As for cables I know for a fact that there are cables for off camera flash
for t20/32, in short medium and long lengths.

I spent 2 hours on phone to pal last night (dangerous chemical removal), He
is hunting down tthrough the paperwork the Olympus stockists books to
crossmatch part nos, and identify some weird bits.

Its the Leica stuff that will be a killer (mostly ancient lenses, what fits
what. Oh and what the heck is a 4" lens mounted on an MPP baseboard, as for
boxes of 'international dark slides, single and double sided' ????

regards

David