Re: [OM] questions

Subject: Re: [OM] questions
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:45:39 EDT
In a message dated 07/11/2000 11:31:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I shoot a lot of low-light stuff in badly lit tombs in eygpt with my
>  50/1.4 on my om 4. Large (often wide-open) apps. being the norm, is
>  the 2-13 screen any better (ie. brighter) than the 1-13? If not , is
>  the beattie version good, and if so does anyone based in the uk know
>  a supplier?

Welcome to the list, Peter!

The 2-13 (and the 2-4) is significantly brighter than the 1-13. Supposedly
the Beattie is as well. A worthwhile investement for anyone with an OM-2S,
OM-3 or OM-4. The 2-x Oly screens are actually cheaper than the Beatties, too
(but the Beatties have a grid, which may be useful for you in the kind of
photography you do).

Can't help you with a UK supplier, unfortunately...

Good Luck! I hope this helps!

Paul Schings