Re: [OM] Pittsburgh, Pensylvania

Subject: Re: [OM] Pittsburgh, Pensylvania
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:06:44 -0700
Hi Thomas:

The latest issue of Photo Marketing magazine has a feature on two
Pittsburg camera dealers and talks about the camera museum run by
Bernie's Photo. They are a.k.a. Pittsburg Camera Exchange (pghcamex) on
eBay, with one of the worst Feedback charts around for photographic
equipment sellers (note I didn't say "score").  Funny how the magazine
author could not quote the owner much on what and how he sold things.
Rather, he mostly got quotes about the museum and how old Bernie crushed
a competitor he had worked for who had failed to give him a partnership.

Check out the mag at your favorite camera store and see if the museum
might interest you. I think it's located somewhere around the 500 block
of East Ohio St.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV