RE: re [OM] Rainy Day In Holland

Subject: RE: re [OM] Rainy Day In Holland
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:47:48 +0200
:Hans, I have a Quickmatic EEM, will photo it and offer a copy
:if you like.

If you would, please. As you can see on my page (yes, it's updated again)
there's already a picture, but not of a good quality. The final picture I'm
needing doesn't need to have a high resolution since the maximum width is
200 pixels.

:"Then there is the "Standard". Has anyone ever seen pictures of these
:prototypes - do they even still exist?"
:My information on this includes a picture

I already have picture of it. And copyrights...a hot issue here, but McKeown
used the pictures from 'Histoire de L'Appareil Photographique Olympus de
1936 à 1983' and I'm sure Jean-Paul Francesch won't mind.

:small number (10?) were made, thus I presume it is a prototype only and
:Olympus gave up on it due to complexity.

Or because of the war?

:Too right buddy, Dutch by parentage, Aussie by birth, and
:proud of  Dutch
:heritage!   Which explains why I like to use my Olypmuses to
:take pictures of water areas!

Hmmm, Olypmuses, are those OM bodies fallen of a cliff? ;)

Pruimenmoes, appelmoes, olympmoes... ;)

Hans