[OM] 85MM

Subject: [OM] 85MM
From: "Ed Brillhart" <gebrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:27:37 -0500
Thanks everyone for the good (ha ha) comments about the 85MM/2 that I
bought. I love photography and  OM cameras but I'm really pretty dumb when
it comes to the value of the different lenses. I depend a lot on the advice
I get here and on a friend of mine who works at the camera store that sold
me the lens. He said that the lens was definitely worth the $100.00 and all
of you have absolutely confirmed that.  Thanks again.