[OM] Euro Treff in september

Subject: [OM] Euro Treff in september
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:05:21 +0200
Hi Wiliam,
you wrote:
+AD4-A while ago we were talking on the list about a Euro treff we would have
+AD4-around September and possibly in the Zuid-Limburg NL / Belgium area.
+AD4-Have
more concrete plans been made yet? I am wondering. I still am +AD4-interested in
coming, but have changed e-mail addresses since we talked +AD4-about it and have
not saved my old mail-files. The only other list-member +AD4-who wanted to join
I do remember for sure is Frank van Lindert. Please +AD4-keep me informed
preferably off-list also, since I will be on holiday for a +AD4-few weeks
+AD4-staring Monday and I am not sure I will read all the digests when I get
+AD4-back. Personally addressed mail however will be read.

Of course the meeting is still scheduled for the 9th of September.
Unfortunately Chris Barker who was the inspirer will not be with us.
For the place, as it's a sort of summit I've suggested +ACI-le Signal de
Botrange+ACI- which is the highest point of Belgium (and Benelux...) and which
is in the +ACI-Parc Naturel des Hautes Fagnes+ACI-. I hope the weather will be
better at this moment (for the +ACI-overseas listmembers+ACI- we have a rainy
summer)
Frank have agreed so I'll investigate for the details (exact place,
transportation possibilities. As he'll be in holidays for some times I'll do
the centralization of the messages.
So, send me your messages off-list (marc.simon+AEA-advalvas.be )
See you in September
regards
marc
Namur - Belgium