Re: [OM] Infrared pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Infrared pictures
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:22:33 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "INFRARED@xxxxx" <INFRARED@xxxxx>
Since we're talking IR, here's a few of my recent efforts:

http://www.concentric.net/~Bbbean/photo/BARNTINT.jpg  - HIE shot
through a 29 filter. OM-4T+Zuiko 21/3.5. Scanned as color image

http://www.concentric.net/~Bbbean/photo/CORNFEET.jpg - HIE with the
same setup, but either 28/2.8 or 50/1.4

http://www.concentric.net/~Bbbean/photo/CORNSKY2.jpg - Same setup as
CORNFEET, but definitely the 28.

http://www.concentric.net/~Bbbean/photo/IRJEWEL.jpg - EIR, OM-1n,
35-70/3.5-4.5, Hoya Yellow filter

http://www.concentric.net/~Bbbean/photo/NOTILL~1.jpg - HIE, OM-4T,
28/2.8, 25 filter

http://www.concentric.net/~Bbbean/photo/STFRAN~6.jpg - HIE, OM-4T,
50/1.8, 25 filter

I'm in the process of picking and scanning shots for a website, and
these just happened to be at the top of the stack (All the HIE were
shot in the last 2 or 3 weeks). All feedback welcome.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:41:33 +0200, Erwin Voogt wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Two weeks ago I wrote:
>
>----------
>> Some years ago (1993) I experimented with Kodak's "high speed b/w infrared
>> film".
>> I used an OM4 + T20 flash with a complete black filter nr 87 in front of
>> the T20 flash. With the camera set on ISO 3200 TTL exposure appeared to be
>> fine (still a little bit too light, but I couldn't find the ISO 6400
>> setting...)
>> With the filter taped on the flash, you can take pictures in total
>> darkness without seeing the flash light. I have taken pictures from people
>> taken astronomy pictures, with no influence at all on the astropics and
>> without people having any clue about how I did take the pictures!
>> Very funny. A sort of 007 style of photography.
>---------
>
>I searched my "archive" this week and scanned two infrared pictures.
>You can find them at: http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/infrared.html
>I also uploaded some new macro&nature pictures for the main site.
>
>Bye,
>
>Erwin Voogt
>Utrecht, The Netherlands

-